I'd like to acknowledge a few people that have helped out by either
sending comments, giving information, supplying code, or pointed out some
errors. Many thanks go out to:
- Ami Fischman - Lots of code generation and debuging.
- Eric Weisstein - He and is math archive is an invaluable resource of
- Eric Prestemon - Pointed out that the "bursday" paradox is supposed to be
the "birthday" paradox in the Pollard Rho
description, and had some good tips on Pollard P-1 algorithm.
- Shamus Software Ltd. - I referenced mpqs code in their Miracl library to
help write the MPQS code.
- Colin Wright - Gave some suggestions to help clarify some of the
Back to the factoring page
Back to my home page
Back to the pslc home page
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2001